Blaze of the Immortals EQ Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tellen N'Zaah

2 posters

Go down

Tellen N'Zaah Empty Tellen N'Zaah

Post  Tellen Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:07 am

Hi, I'm Tellen. Better Known as Roglol to the rest of the server.

I am the current leader of Blaze of the Immortals, I was promoted to Officer by Wolfendo in May 2011 when we were 2 of the only active members left. I spent weeks cyberstalking Oaklin the previous guild leader to get him to pass the Leader tag to me so I could revitalize the guild.

I have been a member of Blaze of the immortals off and on since 2004 on various alts and my main. I have in the past been the guild leader of Mythic Circle of Light and an officer in Lost Pirates of Karana, Karana Pirates and Grey Wolves of Norrath. I have also been a Member of Archaois Dynamis, From Within, Precision Strike, Defiant Union, Legend of Marr and My Main currently raids with Grey Hawke.

I started EQ on the Karana Server in January of 2004. I have taken a few long breaks the longest being November 2008 - August 2011. Usually because of a computer failure. Currenly I am Boxing 2, 3 or 4 toons at once. I have 3 accounts of my own and access to a couple friend's accounts.

Outside of EQ I am Pete Wells; a table top wargamer, Mostly Warhammer 40k, I enjoy Building Cabinets, shelves and boxes. I work in the Night club / bar industry as a DJ, Bouncer, Occasional Manager and bar tender and I am currently working on a BS in Economics. I am Married (for the third time) to my brilliant wife Jackie and very proud of my wonderful teenage daughter Zena. I served 8 years in the US Navy as a Hospital Corpsman (Medic)

Feel free to ask questions, my life is pretty much an open book.
Tellen
Tellen
Admin

https://blazeguild.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Tellen N'Zaah Empty Pictos Bonesplitter Intro

Post  Pictos Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Where to begin. Hobbits: No wait, that's a different game. Ah yes, Everquest. I should start with some history I suppose. I began playing online MMO's in the 90's when the quaint stick figure game never winter nights was on AOL. At the time I had a dear friend who had been telling me about a new kind of MMO called everquest and together we signed up for beta. For a year we suffered world wipes and roll backs until finally the day arrived when 898 Studio's announced they were going live. Three years later, on Rodset Knife, I was the proud leader of Clan Bonesplitter, a large guild based on the pay it forward system of brotherly and sisterly love. As most gamers experience cash flow so did I and left shortly after Plains of Power began to be a fun expansion. Not long after that, the same friend that beta tested EQ with me told me of a land called Camelot and we set sail for Dark Age of Camelot which I played for a few years and left seeking something that was missing. A short time passed and I hooked up with a babe that got me involved with WoW and I played it for a few years till the gold begger's drove me out in search of greener pastures and thus Dougoens and Dragons: Storm reach was were I made my home. When D'n'D became constricted I returned to EQ to find my guild still thriving and a close guildmate in charge of the now massive group. They welcomed me back and offered me the guild once again but I declined not sure that I would be able to stay. A year went by without any gaming and suddenly a new ad appeared for a MMO called Lord of the Rings which I played for what seemed like four years while all the time feeling that small voice within telling me that something was still missing later to discover that what was missing was EQ. I returned for my third time last year for the 13th anniversary in 2012 and have been home ever since.

For any who may or may not care: My real life name is Leigh Jackson, I'm male, 56 and for the most part, retired. I live with my soul mate, Carole in Florida. I enjoy walks on the beach, sea food, good coffee, and eq. I sell art for a living, my own and Carole's. I'm originally from California "Fresno" but I've lived in Utah "Morgan", South Dakota "Custer", And New York "Albany". Most of my life has been in building homes, from the ground up. I've had a blessed life.

Pictos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum